Protecting your home is vital and using the experience and expertise of an alarm engineer will ensure you get the most from your security.
There are many different ways you need to protect your home with fire, smoke, burglar and CO2 alarms all available. As you probably know, you can get cheap versions of these from most DIY stores so why go one step further and hire a professional?
With a qualified engineer you won’t just get the box. A preliminary survey of your home will establish key areas which need protecting and you can even benefit from deals and maintenance offers.
An alarm engineer can:
- Complete a pre-fitting assessment to determine the level of security you require
- Offer a range of alarms at varying prices and levels of technology
- Replace the alarm system in full, no matter what’s in place already
- Fit and programme the new alarm system, whilst helping you to understand the system and how it works
- Fit other security measures such as CCTV cameras and security gates
- Include an annual maintenance service in any package you take
- Comply with Part P of the British Building Regulations and British Standards 7671 guidelines.
So how much does all of this cost?
As you would expect, the cost you can expect to pay will vary significantly depending on the level of security you opt for. Of course, if you choose CCTV cameras and security gates you would pay more than for a simple alarm system, but it is important to consider your options, especially if you have a number of expensive goods at home.
Any price you receive should include the equipment, as well the full fitting of the system, so make sure it does before signing the dotted line. Never rush your decision and ensure to get a number of quotes, giving you room for bargaining. How do you know how much you should be paying if you don’t compare?